Thursday, March 13, 2014

Model City Polish - PB&J

I am using this post to kick off a WHOLE bunch of Model City excitement that's coming your way! I got in touch with the lovely Nina of Model City Polish via a polish swap group on Facebook. Long story short, I acquired some AMAZING polishes! PB&J is one of those said polishes!

This polish is a rich purple jelly with two sizes of gold hex glitter. The glitter in this color is spread very evenly, so it was really nice to apply. Just like with any other Jelly, you have to be light handed. More than two thin coats look best. In my pictures I have three coats of PB&J, a layer of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite.


Another thing that I love about MCP polishes is the brush! I have large nail beds, so I get great coverage and ease of application. My nails tend to look streaky and sloppy if I'm using a teeny brush.


Look at how yummy and squishy it is!



PB&J is a color that I highly recommend you add to your collection!

So, like I said...I've got 5 more things from Model City to show you. Some of those things will be released very soon! I can't wait to show them to you! 

You can check out all of the AWESOMENESS that is Model City Polish at:


No comments:

Post a Comment