Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Polish Me Silly - Clownin' Around

I'm so ready for spring and summer! I have so many fun, bright colors that have been stashed away all winter. I picked up a set of OPI minis from the Euro Centrale collection just before Christmas and I forgot that I had them...until last night!


This color is "You're such a buda-pest!"
This color is so pretty, I was having a hard time deciding what to put over it. You simply cannot have plain colored nails...right? 
First, I tried stamping and the black that I used just wasn't what I was looking for. It took away from the cute springiness of this color. I stood in front of my stash of polish, trying to decide what to use and I spotted this Polish Me Silly color that I've had since Christmas!

Here's "Clowning Around" by Polish me Silly.


Doesn't that look cute! It reminds me of a malted milk Easter egg!


I'm so excited to use this one, now that it's neon season again!! I didn't expect it to still be so bright, considering I didn't layer it over white!

In my pictures I have three coats of "You're such a buda-pest" and one coat of "Clowning Around". 
I did one coat of Seche Vite last night, and I could still feel the glitter pieces a little bit. This morning, I put a coat of Gelous over it and then another coat of Seche Vite, and it seemed to smooth it out a bit. 


There's a bit of bubbling in there, as you can see. I think it's because of all the clear coats on the nail.

You can find TONS of amazing stuff on Polish Me Silly's Etsy Page!

Thanks for reading! See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. I love this combo! I'll have to break out Clowning Around for Easter!

    ReplyDelete