Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Franken Fun!

Welcome! What do you think of my new look?

Have you heard of the act of Frankening? To franken is to take existing polish and combine them to make a custom polish with things you already have! There are tons of super cool Halloween polishes out there, for sure...problem is, they only come out to play for a short time!

I looked through all of my polishes and found some very exciting things! I started with a very sheer pearl base with pink and blue shimmer in it. I dumped out half of the bottle to prepare it for the glitters I wanted to mix in. I used three different glitter toppers to get the look I have here. 

Let's take a look, huh?


For my first "Franken polish", I am super pleased with how it came out! 
Initially I thought it was a little sheer, so I added some white and Voila!


Shreds, hexes and shimmer! I love it!


Now I understand what all the fuss is about. I can't wait to try out some other combos!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment