Friday, March 14, 2014

Model City Polish - Geminids

I've got another Model City Stunner for you today! In this blog post, I'd like to show you, Geminids. This gorgeous blue color is inspired by the Geminids meteor shower that comes around every December 13th and 14th. This color was released with the Christmas 2013 collection and I've had my eye on it ever since. 

You know how I love my blue polishes...and this one is exceptionally gorgeous.


Geminids is a rich blue jelly packed with micro blue and micro silver holographic glitters. 
 These pictures do not do this polish justice. If you're into blue polish like I am, you need this one!


I also really love the new look of the Model City bottles, don't you? 


I just love those little bar glitters in there, don't you? It's like a celestial event on my fingertips!


Gorgeous, as always! 
You can find Model City Polish at Nina's online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment