Wednesday, November 12, 2014

OPI Holiday 2014 - Comet in the sky

Hi all! I have one of the glitter toppers from the OPI/Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 collaboration to show you. I have to say...I wasn't super excited about this collection when I first saw it. Don't get me wrong...this collection has some very nice colors and when it comes to quality product, OPI has it on lock. I was in store at my favorite cosmoprof and got to see the colors in person. The one that really stood out to me was a glitter topper called "Comet in the Sky".


It's kinda fun, isn't it?? I had to have it, simply because the bottle itself looks so beautiful. I'm a sucker for iridescent sheer flakes and glitter, so the combo of that and black is super cool to me. 
In my pictures I am wearing two coats of Comet in the Sky over two coats of OPI's French Quarter for your Thoughts. 


It's a chunky glitter so it definitely needs a generous portion of topcoat to smooth it out. I really like this, as far as glitter toppers go. No fishing for big pieces, and all of the glitters place themselves really nicely.


Now that I've tried this one, I might need to go grab the other glitters in this collection!

Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment