Sunday, November 16, 2014

Elevation Polish - Sunset Among the Palms

Oh how hard it is to be selective when ordering from Elevation Polish. As you may or may not know, Lulu just released her Hawaiian collection. There are many, MANY beautiful colors to be had. I, however limited myself to two colors. I took a much appreciated recommendation from my friend Jenne at Polished Pathology. She told me for sure that one of my colors had to be Sunset Among the Palms. I was leaning towards something different, but I'm glad she recommended this one, because it's beautiful.


Sunset Among the Palms is a gorgeous purple/pink filled with gunmetal flakies and a scattered holo effect. Application went on smooth as silk, I have on two coats of color and one coat of Seche Vite.


Look at those pretty flakies that are coming through in this pic!
Unfortunately the sun hasn't been coming out to play, here in Minnesota, so the holo won't make an appearance today.


These pictures are very color accurate, in my opinion. Pink/purples can be a brat to capture in pictures sometimes. The only inaccuracy is that my pictures don't do this color it's justice. I am so glad I listened to Jenne and got this color. You should get it too.

As I've told you before, Elevation restocks happen on the 7th and the 22nd of each month. The 7th at 9pm and the 22nd at 9am. At the moment this shade is sold out. This is part of a regularly stocked collection, but can sell out fairly quickly. If you want to grab this, or any of the other Hawaiian beauties get on over to Elevation's online store and grab some for yourself!

ELEVATION POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment