Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Emerald and Ash - Trick

  I know I've been pimpin Emerald and Ash lately...but I have very good reason. This is an indie brand that has grown very near and dear to my heart. I am beginning to amass quite a collection of E&A polishes. I have this collection partly because I have a polish hoarding problem, and partly (mostly) because Ashley and her husband and partner in crime have very generously sent me numerous polishes to swatch and review. For that faith in me and my blog, I am so grateful!

Today's polish is a limited edition called Trick. Emerald and Ash released a duo back in October with the names Trick and Treat. From what I understand this limited edition is still around because they happened upon some more of the special pigment that makes up this polish. Thank goodness for that, cuz this polish is GORGEOUS!

Trick is a lovely periwinkle holo that has a super cool violet flash that shows up in certain lights. Make sure you put this color on when it's sunny out, cuz that's when it's at it's best!

(Lightbox)

(Direct Sun)

(Shade)


In my pictures I am wearing three coats of Trick, and one coat of Seche Vite.
Holo, periwinkle and violet-y goodness...all wrapped up in one. What's not to love?
Go pick this up while you still can!

Emerald and Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment