Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Model City Polish - October Sunset

Today I have a quick swatch of a lovely shade by Model City Polish. October Sunset was released with a bunch of other beauties in a collection called "Ode to a Southern Holo". This is another color, that for some reason, I kept putting off buying. Don't ask me why...this color is amazing!


October Sunset is a beautiful color somewhere between periwinkle and lavender. This shade also has an amazing scattered holo in certain lights! In my pictures I have two coats with one coat of topcoat, but if you applied carefully, you could get away with one coat.

See how the color changes a little when you light it up more? I just love it!


As always, you can find all kinds of goodies at:

When you go, check out all of the new shades that will be released THIS SATURDAY, at 12pm CST!

No comments:

Post a Comment