Sunday, March 16, 2014

Model City Polish - Sunday Morning

Happy Sunday everyone! I have just one lovely spring shade from Model City Polish to show you. The second I unwrapped this beauty and saw the label...one song came to my mind.


Sunday Morning is one of Model City's spring shades that are ready for release on March 22nd at 12pm CST! This color is an adorable white crelly (Woo hoo!) with multi colored pastel satin glitters throughout.


Isn't it darling? I love how it looks like a candy sprinkled sugar cookie, or a nonpareil candy!


This color is PACKED with glitter! I used three coats in my pictures and I had lots of glitter with each coat. It's a sheer white crelly, so for opacity, you definitely need three coats.  Most of the glitter pieces are little circles, and the green ones are hexes.


Who's ready for Easter? This spring shade is a perfect, pastel beauty! 

Look for this and other adorable shades on Saturday, March 22nd and 12pm CST! 
Model City will begin international shipping then, too!


Model City Polish is on Facebook and Instagram too!




2 comments:

  1. You totally nailed the reason for the name! I wanted something that said spring but went with my love for music at the same time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just had a feeling it had to be that song! I love it!

    ReplyDelete