Friday, November 21, 2014

OPI - Little Red Wagon

I have got an oldie but goodie for you today. I'm gonna be a naughty blogger and show you a discontinued color. I've had this polish FOREVER. It's been sitting unloved in a drawer for a long time. My daughter and I were attempting a water marbled Christmas ornament when I unearthed this old 2008 OPI beauty. I used it in a water marble on an ornament and then decided to put it on my nails.


I always forget how beautiful a classic red nail looks.
This is "Little Red Wagon" and it is from the OPI 2008 Holiday collection titled "Holiday in Toyland".


Even though this one is discontinued, you can find it easily on third party sites like eBay and Amazon for less than $15. I think this might be the perfect base to go under some holiday nail art!

Thanks for reading, have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment