Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers - Gilded Dreidel and Tekhelet

Well folks, it's the second evening of the festival of lights, Happy Hanukkah! Even if you don't celebrate this holiday, you can still enjoy the two fabulous polishes I have for you.
I have two Hanukkah polishes by Alchemy Lacquers, and they are nothing short of amazing.
They're both blue, and lovely...and you know how I love my blues!

First up, I have "Gilded Dreidel".


Isn't that the most magical macro of a polish, like, EVER???
I love every single thing about this polish. Every flake, every speck of holographic and iridescent glitter in it! 

Gilded Dreidel is a "Blue based, gold to silver shifting metallic nail lacquer with multi sized silver, blue and dark blue metallic and holographic glitters."


It's a metallic, blue dream.
In my pictures I am wearing three thin coats of Gilded Dreidel and one coat of Seche Vite.


Here's a second, and equally awesome macro for you!


Next I have Tekhelet, a blue glitter bomb in a bottle!


Tekhelet is a "Blue, silver, and holographic micro-glitter in a clear base."


For a "glitter" polish, I was surprised at how easy it was to make it opaque. I used three easy coats and one coat of Seche Vite.



Once again, I've fallen in love with Alchemy Lacquers and all the awesomeness happening over there. I can't wait to see what else is in store!
Thanks for stopping by!

ALCHEMY LACQUERS

No comments:

Post a Comment