Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer - Current Colors

Happy Tuesday, friends! Today I have some lovely shades to show you, courtesy of Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer. This is a new to me brand, but after trying them, I am convinced that I will be adding more to my collection. 

Todays post has three shades that are already part of the regular lineup...in fact, two of today's shades are on sale right now!

Let's get to it, shall we?

Chlorine Light

Chlorine light is a brilliant blue linear holo with rainbow flakes and a slight metallic finish.
You know how I feel about blue polish! This is a gorgeous blue shade that I think you could easily wear all year long! In my pictures I am wearing two easy coats of Chlorine Light and one coat of Seche Vite.


Self Satisfied

Self Satisfied is a glitter topper in a green shimmer base. This polish is filled with all sorts of glitters in many shapes and sizes. I used it over "Ash and Emerald" by Emerald and Ash.
I had to do a little bit of fishing for glitter and placed some pieces, but I feel like that's pretty normal for a heavy shaped glitter topper. I love it, it's a fun glitter!


Skating in the Snow

Skating in the snow is a white crelly base filled with purple and aqua hexes, iridescent glitters and fuchsia and teal dots. This white crelly base is the perfect milky crelly and the glitter isn't overpowering. In my pictures I have on three coats of Skating in the Snow and one coat of Seche Vite.

What fun it was to review these existing shades for Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer!
The selection of colors from this brand is extensive, so check out the online shop to get some for yourself! 

Tomorrow's post will feature two NEW shades from this brand!
See you then!

BLUE EYED GIRL LACQUER




1 comment:

  1. Lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to see how you like the two new ones!

    ReplyDelete