Friday, November 14, 2014

A England - Sleeping Palace

It's Friday, people! Woo hoo! Actually I'm not all that excited because I work Saturdays, so Friday isn't Friday to me.

I've been on a cleaning spree today, and decided to take a break and post my mani from the other day.

I finally used A England's "Sleeping Palace" which is part of the Burne - Jones dream collection. The website is listing it as sold out, but with a little googling I'm sure you could get your hands on it.


Sleeping palace is a lovely dusty plum with a subtle golden shimmer. It also has a soft holographic effect as well. 
In my photos I have on ONE coat of Sleeping Palace and one coat of Seche Vite.


I've never experienced my topcoat dulling the holo in a polish, until it happened with this one. You can still see the holo, it just isn't as strong. Still beautiful though, right? 

I added some nail stamping to this color, because it seemed appropriate.


"Crown your hands and feet". 
Don't mind if I do,


I stamped this mani with Sally Hansen's gold color foil shade and used the Cheeky Jumbo Princess Charming plate. The crowns are the perfect addition, aren't they?

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment