Thursday, October 2, 2014

Darling Diva - Don't Call Me, I'll Call You

When it comes to sass, Darling Diva's got you covered. Go take a look at the colors in the Darling Diva online shop and decide for yourself. The polishes that Carrie creates are absolutely stunning. What's more? The names of the polishes are fantastic!

Today's color is a gem named, "Don't call me, I'll call you."
I have this color in a little bitty baby bottle, that Carrie gave to me at a Minnesota nail gals meetup in the spring. Why I waited so long to try it is beyond me. This ruby red polish is a stunner.



"Don't call me, I'll call you." is a deep ruby red holo polish with gold flakes throughout that look more red than gold, in my opinion. I loved the consistency of this polish, as I do with the other Darling Divas in my collection.

This picture was taken with the flash on, to show off the holo!

In my photos I am wearing two coats of color, and one coat of Seche Vite.


Get this lovely color while you can, along with numerous others in the Darling Diva online store.
Click HERE to shop!
Also, for TONS of awesome Darling Diva swatches, check out Amanda Loves Polish!

2 comments:

  1. Shhhh, I haven't used this one yet! It's gorgeous on you! Thank you for the link back, you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're welcome! Your swatches are top notch, girl!

    ReplyDelete