Sunday, January 11, 2015

Elevation Polish - SBP MPLS

I've got a quick Sunday SBP Swatch-eroonie for you today!
I was given this polish. It's called SBP MPLS. My dear friend Jenne at Polished Pathology nabbed it for me on the July 22nd restock, which was my birthday. It's fitting because I'm from the MPLS area and the color is pretty dang awesome. I'm sorry, but this color isn't available any longer, but I still wanted to share it with you.


SBP MPLS is a dove grey creme with gold shimmer and blue micro flakes and a lovely holo finish.
It went on amazingly in two coats and with one coat of Seche Vite.



Isn't it beautiful??

Sorry it's been a quiet week around here. Work has been pretty busy and I am finally feeling better after swearing off sugar and carbs this year. Yikes! Gotta get healthy, right? Thanks for checking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment