Thursday, December 18, 2014

Model City Polish - Holiday Part 2

Hello there! Last night's post was all about Hanukkah. Today, and probably the rest of the next week will be all about Christmas! I have lots of festive polishes in my collection, and these are a perfect new addition. I have the remaining 4 polishes from the Model City Polish Holiday collection for you today.


Arctic Sea

Arctic sea is a lovely medium blue shimmer with a nice holographic finish. This color went on nice and easy in two thin coats.
 


Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland is a clear glitter topper with silver holographic triangles, micro glitter, micro slices, snowflakes, blue dots and small blue hexes. 
I used two coats of Winter Wonderland over Arctic Sea. The only remark I have about this polish is that the larger shapes don't lay super flat on the nail, so a thick topcoat like Gelous and/or Seche Vite is a must! I didn't feel like I had to fish around for the shapes, which was nice!


This polish combination really reminds me of a certain "chilly" Disney queen, wouldn't you agree?


Evergreen

Evergreen is a rich and shimmery green with lots of holographic micro glitter throughout. 
In my pictures I have on two coats of Evergreen and one coat of Seche Vite.


I am always cautious about green polish. ALWAYS. I had a terrible staining episode last Christmas and have made it a point to stain test every green I get,
I put this color on my right pinky with a base coat, two coats of color and one coat of topcoat. I am happy to report that after 24 hours of wear, there were no signs of staining! Hooray!


Winterberry

Winterberry is a shimmering red jelly with micro holographic glitter throughout, very similar to Evergreen. Red Polish can be tough for me, but this one is just dark enough and not too orange for me. It's really a lovely shade of red.


I have on two coats of Winterberry and one coat of Seche Vite.
So pretty!


I really like the colors in this collection, Not too fussy. You could easily wear any of these colors year round, or combine them for a fun, mix and match holiday mani!

Thank you for checking in! Check out Model City for these Holiday polishes and many others!

MODEL CITY POLISH










No comments:

Post a Comment