Sunday, December 7, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers - Gilded Lagoon

If you're not familiar with Alchemy Lacquers yet, it's time. Slowly, but surely I am adding more and more of these unique pretties to my collection. I have shared a couple other of her colors with you, and they are:

Today's color is just as pretty as the others, Gilded Lagoon. 


Alchemy Lacquers has an ever-growing collection of polishes called the "Gildeds". 
All of the bases have a gold to silver shift and feature various glitters that are inspired by their name.


Gilded Lagoon is a "turquoise tinted, gold to silver shifting metallic with multi-sized green, turquoise and dark blue metallic and holographic glitter."
I love the texture of this polish!
In my pictures I am wearing three coats of Gilded Lagoon, and one coat of Seche Vite.
It's like a magical mermaid, My friend Sady calls it "Mermaid pond".


I had my eyes on this polish for a very long time, and nabbed it when Alchemy had their awesome black friday sale. 
There are many other Gilded polishes to be had. In fact, Alchemy Lacquers is now offering a Gilded Mini set. You can get a little taste of all of these stunning polishes that she offers.

I just placed a pre-order for four Christmas/Hanukkah polishes. Two of them are Gilded shades, and I am so excited to get them!

ALCHEMY LACQUERS

No comments:

Post a Comment