Thursday, December 11, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers - Nightshade

Hi friends! I have another lovely shade by Alchemy Lacquers for you today.
 As with every other Alchemy Lacquer I have, this one is beautiful too.
Nightshade is a "Very dark purple jelly nail lacquer with a very strong green shimmer."


Gorgeous, as always! I love this color, the polish itself however didn't level out until I put a topcoat on it. To me, that's not an issue at all, because I would never go without topcoat. This was just something that I noticed. 
In my pictures I have on three coats of Nightshade and one coat of Seche Vite.



Alchemy Lacquers just released four new polishes just for Christmas and Hanukkah. With any luck, they are waiting for me at my house right now! 

Stay tuned for more awesomeness from Alchemy Lacquers.

ALCHEMY LACQUERS

No comments:

Post a Comment