Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers - Hemlock

Good morning friends! I am going to start by saying that this is one out of many Alchemy Lacquers that I am obsessing over. Simply put, I want every single color that she offers...

I had to be VERY good and choose only one of the colors that spoke to me the most. 

Hemlock is one of five colors in the "Witches Weeds" collection by Alchemy Lacquers. You can see all five [here].

I am so excited about this color. I just love it when I put on a polish and am in awe of it. In all of my photos I have on two coats of Hemlock and one coat of Seche Vite.


Magical.....it's just magical. 


Hemlock is, "A blue-purple linear holographic nail lacquer with purple, red, orange, yellow and green multichrome shift." 



This is another multi-chrome stunner that feels like a million different colors in one bottle.
Like I said, I think that pretty much every single color in their shop are colors that I would love to own, and I don't usually feel that way.

Head over to Alchemy Lacquers and get some goodies for yourself!

ALCHEMY LACQUERS

No comments:

Post a Comment