Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Model City Polish - Christmas With a Chance of Snow

Hello there! I wanted to fast-track this polish, because it is Christmas themed. I just couldn't waste any time. I will have the rest of the Holiday collection by Model City Polish later this week.

Today, I have for you "Christmas With a Chance of Snow".


Christmas With a Chance of Snow is a clear based glitter topper jam-packed with green and red holographic hex and teeny little matte white hex. As a topper, I am certain that this would be adorable. I opted to build it up and make my nails ultra glittery!


In my pictures I have on 3 coats of the polish, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. This polish is MAJORLY loaded with glitter, so at first it's a little bit thick. I don't mind having a thick layer on my nails, but for those that don't, one coat of glitter with color under it would be great!


This is one part of five polishes in Nina's Holiday collection for Model City Polish. 
I love this Christmas polish, it is super festive.
Aside from it being a smidge on the thick side, application was great!
Check back later this week for more goodness from Model City!

MODEL CITY POLISH





No comments:

Post a Comment