Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Alchemy Lacquers - Gilded Holly

Hello there friends! I hope this Christmas Eve-Eve finds you well. I have another gilded beauty from Alchemy Lacquers, and this time it's Christmassy!

Today's post is late because I've been running around getting ready for the holidays. Falling ill this past weekend hasn't helped either.

Anyway, without further ado...here's "Gilded Holly" by Alchemy Lacquers!


Gilded Holly is "a green based, gold to silver shifting metallic nail lacquer with multi-sized red, green and hunter green metallic and holographic glitters"


I love this unique twist on a holiday polish. It's festive, but still holds true to the "Gilded" style that is just so great.
In my pictures I have on 3 coats of Gilded Holly, one coat of Zoya Armor and one coat of Seche Vite.

(Mega macro for your drooling pleasure)


This and all of the other Gilded polishes are available in one tidy package in the Alchemy Lacquers Etsy shop. You can get one of each gilded shade in a mini size. I can only speak for myself when I say that I want all of them and think one should own ALL of them. Now you can!

Wherever the Holiday finds you, whether you celebrate or not...best wishes from me to you.
Lots of Love, 
Cass

ALCHEMY LACQUERS

No comments:

Post a Comment