Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Darling Diva Polish - Tilasha and Verad (H)

Get ready! I have lots of pictures to show you this evening!
I have the remaining two multichrome flakie toppers by Darling Diva Polish. They are just as lovely as the others that I've already showed you.

Ready? Here we go!

Tilasha


Tilasha is a blue to red shifting multichrome flakie with a strong holo finish.
In my pictures I have on one coat of Sinful colors "Black on Black", two coats of "Tilasha" and one coat of Seche Vite.





Verad

Verad is a Gold to Green to Blue Multichrome flakie topper with a strong holo finish.
In my photos I am wearing one coat of Sinful Colors "Black on Black", two coats of "Verad" and one coat of Seche Vite.




The same hold true for these two, just like the last two I've showed you. I love the way they applied, and the color payoff is just excellent. When it comes to these flakies, I really think there's something for everyone. I think my personal favorite is Hellea. Check it out [here].

For these and all of the other amazing flakies, keep in touch with Darling Diva polish!

DARLING DIVA POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment