Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Darling Diva - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Today, I've got another great indie brand to share with you. I happened upon this brand while I was searching for a whole different polish. The first polish in question is Enchanted Polish, "Future Reflections". Now, the cheapest I've found this polish online is around $25. $25? I just can't bring myself to spend that on one bottle of polish at this point in time. 

A friend informed me that Darling Diva had a polish that bears a striking resemblance to the Enchanted polish I had been longing for...at HALF the price. SOLD!

Here she is, "Crazy Little Thing Called Love".


Makes me drool, every time I look at it. This polish is GORGEOUS!

(Here's some background music for you)

In my pictures I have two coats of base coat, two coats of polish and one coat of Seche Vite.


I think this color is in the running for being my favorite. It's so complex and beautiful. The color shifts between purple and teal with a few hints of copper and gold! The icing on the cake is the holo flare that it has. When you see it in the sunlight, it's like "BAM, look at me".

"BAM. Look at me!"

Darling Diva is a Twin Cities based operation which I think is pretty cool, since I live close. Being close also means I got my order wicked fast!



Darling Diva can be purchased on Etsy and Big Cartel!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment