Monday, February 24, 2014

China Glaze - Turned up Turquoise

Greetings! Today I have a cool combo for you! For todays showcase, I have China Glaze "Turned up Turquoise". This exact shade is probably one of my favorite colors.


Nothing too fancy today my friends...in fact, this shade has been around for awhile! The formula of this polish is great. Nice, opaque coverage in two coats! There's a TEENY hint of shimmer in there too!


 What do you think of my glitzy accent nail? I started out with three coats of silver glitter by Pure Ice (sold at Walmart) and it just wasn't quite sparkly enough for my liking. To crank it up a notch, I added two coats of Moonlight Clair de lune by Indigo Bananas. Moonlight is a super duper glitter topper that is filled with silver flakes. It's nearly got a mirror effect, don't you think?


Nothing wrong with a classic sparkly accent nail once in awhile! 
Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment