Sunday, December 28, 2014

Darling Diva Polish - Hellea (H)

The flakes! The flakes are everywhere! They're everywhere and I love them.
Darling Diva polish just released a set of multichrome flakie toppers on Friday, and I feel so fortunate to have them added to my collection! There are four polishes in various colors and are available in a holo or non-holo finish. The ones I was given are the holographic versions!

Today's polish is Hellea.


Hellea is a beautiful multichrome flakie topper that shifts from turquoise to pink/purple. In my pictures I am wearing one coat of black and two coats of Hellea.


The above picture is purposefully not as lit up so you can really see the flakes. It's beautiful, isn't it?


I love that you can see all the bits and pieces of the flakes in that macro, especially that big turquoise flake in the middle there!
Keep your eyes out for the rest of these amazing flakie toppers later this week. I'm just not ready to take this one off yet, it's so gorgeous!

Darling Diva has TONS of flakie goodness available in their store now!

DARLING DIVA POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment