Friday, October 4, 2013

Green Monster Mash mani!

Happy Friday everyone! So sorry it's been awhile since my last post. We bought a house, so my last week has consisted of getting out from under a massive pile of boxes...boxes that still need to be unpacked. All I had wanted to do last night was sit and relax and paint my nails, so I did! 

I've been waiting for October to come so I could start doing some Halloween inspired nails. I picked up a few of the polishes in the China Glaze Monster's Ball collection and used one for today's post!
First I applied two coats of Zoya's Josie. This color is part of Zoya's summer collection, but I thought it was suitable for use in a monster type manicure. I'd been eyeing it for awhile, and decided it was time to add it to my collection. For some reason, I've been on the hunt for some good greens and I really like this one!
On top of my color I added two coats of China Glaze's "Boo-gie Down". This polish is super cool! I can think of a zillion other ways to use this chunky glitter topper.
In this bottle there is a clear base filled with large and small black hex glitter, black bar glitter, medium and small metallic copper glitter and medium white glitter. It's definitely not only for fall mani's. You could use it in so many ways!


What do you think? Is it monster-ey enough for you??

No comments:

Post a Comment