Friday, October 11, 2013

Snow leopard tutorial!

I was reminded yesterday that I was kinda slackin on the blog posts...so here we are! I'd been wanting to do a sponge gradient for awhile and I thought I would mix it up with some leopard spots too! Both of these techniques are super easy, you just have to have the right tools! 
First, you'll need to choose a color scheme. Second, paint a base that corresponds with the colors you want to use. Use a large dotting tool to make spots of various sizes. At first glance,
 they kinda look like cow spots, don't you think? 
After you have dotted your spots, use a small brush or dotting tool to make "C" shapes on either side of your spot. Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect! To fill space, I added some dots too.
After I finished my spots, I did my sponged gradient. 
Ta daaaaa! Here's the finished product! This gradient is giving me some inspiration for some Halloween type nail art! Look for a gradient tutorial in my next post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment