Sunday, January 5, 2014

I've got some "Moe" Mentality for you!

I'm back with part #3 of my Mentality swatchfest! This time I am here to show you "Moe" which is one of Mentality's Stampers! Moe is a duochrome holo, that is purple with flashes of blue. 

I just love the consistency of  Mentality's polishes. The reason the go on so well is because a lot of them are considered stamping polishes. For a polish to be good for stamping, it should be fairly opaque and also shouldn't dry too fast. I used Moe alone and did a little stamping for this mani!


This color looks way more blue over the black doesn't it? I just love this color, and I love the holographic part of it too!

The stamp plate is Bundle Monster 315. I think that this Aztec type pattern is pretty cool! I've got lots of ways I can think of that would look great!

I'd be willing to bet you'll be seeing more stamping from me very soon!


GORGEOUS!!

Check out Mentality on Big Cartel and Etsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment