Monday, January 6, 2014

Always save dessert for last!

Today I have for you my final swatch from the 4 Mentality polishes that I ordered. Today's feature is Panna Cotta, and it is part of their "frosty mattes" collection. I'm going to start by saying that the texture and finish of this polish really is lovely. If you're looking for a very neutral and subdued color, this one is for you. 


My daughter even commented, "Mom, that polish looks just like your skin!". While this color may not be a first choice for me if I'm selecting a color to wear, it certainly is pretty. It's a very light peach with red/copper glass fleck in it. It has a pearly, matte finish. It also looks nice with a topcoat over it!


When I want a color that is delicate, and neutral with a little twist, I will choose Panna Cotta!

Mentality is available on Big Cartel and Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment