Monday, January 27, 2014

Model City Polish - Pink Diamonds

Here I am again, with another Model City Polish creation! Yesterday I showed you More Than Words, and today's color is just as lovely as yesterday's. Here it is, Pink Diamonds...



Pink Diamonds is a glitter topper that has pink and silver holographic micro glitter in a clear base. In these pictures I have one coat of Essie's "Pink Works",  three coats of "Pink Diamonds" and one coat of Seche Vite.

Check out that SPARKLE!


The thing about glitter toppers is that it always takes more than one or two coats to get that super sparkly effect. To get the look I have today, I put on two regular coats of pink diamonds and for the third coat I did more of the dabbing method. I feel like I got pretty good coverage!



Look for this and MANY other beautiful things at Nina's online shop:


Thanks for stopping in! 'Til next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment