Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What a shifty shifter!

Today I have for you another amazing color by ILNP.
It's another stunning ultra-chrome like Mutagen and Birefringence, but this time, it's a holo too!!! 
I give you, Cygnus Loop Holo.


I snagged this one when ILNP opened their sale site up for pre orders. There were LOTS of gorgeous colors to look at! I told myself from the start that I could only choose one! I wanted the non-holo version of this before, so my choice was easy.

I used three coats of color and one coat of seche vite in my pictures. 

Cygnus Loop is the shiftiest of the shifters...it's just amazing.
This color goes between bright purple, fuschia, orange and yellow!


This pic is in direct sunlight! Check out that HOLO!!

What makes a nail polish a "Holo"? It means that the polish itself contains something that is called SpectraFlair pigment. I did a little digging around the internet to find that it is basically an additive that has teeny, tiny, little, microscopic light diffracting prisms. Cool, huh? There are TONS of holographic polishes out there, with varying degrees of WOW factor. This one definitely has it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment