Saturday, November 2, 2013

Super Snazzy Deborah Lippmann

Welcome back! Hope you like the new look of the blog! I am still playing around with it, so keep checking back for new features as I figure it out! 

I completely forgot that I had this polish! I got it from Sephora, a week ago and it got lost in the shuffle. I was trying to figure out what to do tonight and I spotted it! I got excited about it all over again! Today's featured polish is "Stronger" by Deborah Lippman


This color is a sheer violet jelly base with big chunky holographic glitter. It was co-created with Kelly Clarkson and a portion of the proceeds go to a charity of her choosing. 



These pictures definitely don't do it justice. This one is SUPER sparkly!
I can't wait to see it out in the sunlight! The application was pretty smooth. Just like any other chunky glitter, you've gotta position some of the pieces because they like to clump together!



This is the first Deborah Lippmann polish I've tried, but if they are as pretty as this, I will definitely get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment