Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Emerald and Ash - Hubble Polishes, part 2

Greetings, earthling! Today, I have two more STELLAR shades from the Emerald and Ash Hubble collection. Ashley asked me to review and swatch her new shades and generously offered me two shades that are new to me, but have been part of Emerald and Ash for a long time!

Let me tell you. These two shades are amazing...
Out of this world, if you will!

Lets get to it, shall we?

This is what an actual Helix Nebula looks like.

This is what Emerald and Ash's Helix Nebula looks like


This black jelly polish is full of 4 different sizes of holo hex glitter along with blue and pink flecks of color. This is a mysterious polish that changes color, depending on the light you are in.


I love, love, LOVE this polish. It is indeed mysterious. I love the blue and pink shimmery undertones it has in it. In my pictures I am wearing three coats of Helix Nebula, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.

Isn't it amazing?? I think this one is my favorite of the Hubble polishes.

Last, but certainly not least, we have Deep Field.


This shade is inspired by the Hubble deep field image. This black jelly polish shows spots of brightness and color from within it's darkness. You can reach opacity with this polish, but if you'd like it to be darker, it looks stunning layered over a black polish.

In my pictures I am wearing three coats of Deep Field, one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.


This color is freaking amazing! There are so many colors and flashes in this polish, it honestly looks different in every light!


If you want to know about the inspiration behind this polish, check this out...


Makes you feel VERY small, doesn't it?

These, and all of the other Hubble polishes will be on sale for 24% off on April 24th ONLY, so don't hesitate! These polishes are so worth it!

Get them at emeraldandash.com

Be sure to find Emerald and Ash on Facebook and Instagram too!





No comments:

Post a Comment