Friday, April 4, 2014

Dear Winter...you're not welcome anymore!

When will mother nature ever ease up??? We have had such a ridiculous amount of snow this winter. Our yard was almost completely free of snow, until last night. I think Mother Nature forgot that it's spring.


I'm doing an Instagram nail art challenge, and the prompt for the 5th is "Weather". Rather than wallowing in my Winter blues, I thought I'd do something cheery and Spring-like.


If I keep doing my nails in a bright and colorful way, maybe I can WILL spring to come!


I used striping tape and dotting tools for this mani. I also added some fairy dust, over the rainbow nail for a little extra sparkle.


Maybe, just maybe all this snow will melt soon...then we can have Spring. Have a great weekend!
See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment