Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's your sign?

I have this thing for Black Cat Lacquer! Their colors are awesome. The names are awesome. They are kinda edgy, and kind of rock and roll. I ordered a couple colors from the "Zodiac" collection, which is a fairly new collection. In this release, there are 12 colors, one for each astrological sign. I got "Cancer", because that's my sign, and "Aquarius" because it looked super awesome. Let's just say I wasn't disappointed.

"Cancer" is a rainbow shimmer base, packed with grey and white glitter of all shapes and sizes. I swatched it on a few different colors and couldn't make up my mind, so I used all the colors!


It went on very smoothly, and evenly for the most part. I did have to fish around a little bit for some of the bigger pieces of glitter, like the moons and stars. Other than that, it's a gorgeous glitter topper that would look great with lots of colors!

Up next is "Aquarius", this is a dark purple jelly with a MAJOR assortment of glitters! Large circles, flakes, stars, diamonds and micro glitter. I've decided I have a love/hate relationship with this one. The color is GORGEOUS, I mean like, major "WOW" factor. The application, however, was a little frustrating for me. This polish felt a little thick for my liking, but my guess is it's because there is so much glitter in there. Once I put my topcoat on, it seemed to be just fine!

It really is a beauty isn't it? The weirdness in the application definitely won't stop me from wearing it! 

So, what's your sign? Go check out the Zodiac collection and see if your color is one that you like!


1 comment:

  1. I like the dark blue sparkelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and the Black Cat

    ReplyDelete