Monday, November 18, 2013

You can't go wrong with Charisma. I love Zoya.

Here's my second nimbus mani for you. At first, I had Zoya's Charisma on all of my fingers. I had planned to do a hand-placed glitter mani, á la Chalkboard Nails, but it just wasn't workin for me. I scraped off the glitters and polish and decided to try a matte nimbus mani. 


Charisma is probably my favorite nail color. The thing that's cool about it, is that it fits into a lot of categories! You can wear it for any season. It's purple, it's fuschia, and it's pink; it just depends on what light you're in. The pic above is under my light with "daylight" bulbs in it.


This picture is what it looks like in ACTUAL daylight. Totally different, right? This is the first time I've matted a mani and really liked it! Charisma is beautiful in every way, wouldn't you agree?


Here's another artificially lit pic. It looks more purple here. Either way, it's a great color! 



No comments:

Post a Comment