Friday, November 8, 2013

Here's a "love"-ly gradient for you!

Oh man, I love me some sponge gradients. I hate the cleanup afterwards (because I'm too lazy to mask my cuticles) but who cares? I love them! I wanted to do a gradient mani with a stamped accent nail, but alas, my stamping skills are still way sub-par. I decided to stick to what I'm good at.


It's like Valentine's day on my nails! (Check out that nice boo-boo on my thumb!) 

I used a really fun array of colors for this one. First up, Ice Ice Baby, by SpaRitual.


That beautiful raspberry color is Sonic Bloom by Sally Hansen


Last, but certainly not least, we have Fairy Dust by China Glaze. 


I love this glitter because it gives any mani a subtle sparkle. 
For a tutorial on how to create a sponge gradient, check out this tutorial.
What do you think? Are you as in LOVE with this mani as I am??


No comments:

Post a Comment