Monday, October 14, 2013

Oh man, this is a good one...

Talk about exceeded expectations! This is "Birefringence" by ILNP. This polish was at the top of my wish list, and for some reason I just kept putting off buying it. I wish I hadn't waited so long!!! It's GORGEOUS! In terms of color shifting, there's turquoise, blue, purple, magenta and a little hint of green-gold in certain lights! In my pictures I have two coats of polish and one coat of Seche Vite.
Those are all pictures of the same polish! Cool, right? This is one of four polishes in ILNP's  "Ultra Chromes" collection. Now I know that there are three other polishes to add to my wish list. It's got a great consistency, it took only two coats for great coverage.
 I took all my pictures in varying lights because it looked different in every place I went! 
 From what I understand, once they're gone, they're gone. Get them while you can, they are so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment