Monday, December 2, 2013

Model City Polish and the Christmas collection!

First off, I want to start this post with a little apology. One, to you, the reader. Two, to Nina, the creator and mastermind at MCP. I finally found my Nikon camera and was very excited to take some macro shots with it! Turns out, it doesn't take the best pictures. I'm no photographer, so I did the best with what I had. It's been a little while since I've posted, and I sincerely apologize.

So, lets move on to this fabulous collection! I have 3 of 6 colors in the Holiday lineup. I chose Coal, O Christmas Tree 2.0 and Sugar cookie!


First off, let's talk about Coal. Generally, you don't want to get coal for Christmas. Trust me, this is coal that you want. In all honesty, the pic just doesn't do it justice.


It's a black jelly that is just so beautiful, and sparkly and magical. Every which way you look at it, its sparkling. Another beautiful part of this color is that Nina is donating $2 from the sale of each bottle of Coal to her local Humane Society! So awesome!

Next, we have O Christmas Tree 2.0. This is the one where the picture color got a little funky, so sorry.


O Christmas Tree 2.0 is a glitter topper that has every type of glitter packed into it! Green shreds, silver and blue and gold stars! It's like your decorated Christmas tree on your nails! I used a red base in my pics, but you could wear it SO MANY ways!

Lastly, we have my personal favorite, Sugar Cookie. I'm such a sucker for white crelly polish with glitter in it. This one is adorable! 

Sugar cookie is a white crelly base with gold, red and green metallic glitter mixed into it. It's so yummy looking, I just want to eat it! Baking cookies is my favorite part of the holidays, and this polish just totally captures it. I love it. 

Like I said, there are 3 other shades in this Christmas release and they are ALL lovely!
Nina has these and MANY other pretties over in her Etsy shop! 

Follow Model City Polish on Facebook and Instagram to get all the updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment