Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Reverie Nail Lacquer (formerly Two Gypsies) - Summer Collection

Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be showing you the Summer collection by Reverie Nail Lacquer, which was formerly named Two Gypsies. This collection is adorable, and left me oohing and aahing with every color I put on!



So, without further ado...lets take a look at the polishes individually!

Agave


Agave is a pale blue crelly polish with tiny copper and golden flakies.
This color went on a tad bit thick, but smoothed out nicely when I put topcoat on it.
In my pictures I have on 3 coats of Agave and one coat of Seche Vite.


Orchid


Orchid is a pale purple-pink base with a slight golden shimmer and a subtle holographic sheen in the sunlight.
This polish was a BUGGER to get a pic of...I wanted to make sure I captured it the best I could. The picture above is outside of my lightbox. It is a very accurate depiction of what it looks like in real life. This is such a soft color, with a lot goin on. It's just beautiful...don't you think?
In my pics I have on just 3 coats of Orchid with no top coat. (Check out that shine!)


Seascape


Seascape is a cream colored crelly polish featuring a gold shimmer and hex and dot glitters in various shades of peach, yellow and blue.
This polish reminds me exactly of what the name suggests. It makes me think of sitting on the beach in florida. The colors are spot on!
In my pictures I have on two coats of seascape, one coat of gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.

Mermaid Scales


Mermaid scales is a super sparkly teal microglitter bomb with both holographic and iridescent glitters.
This one is so glittery and awesome! Each coat went on easily and built up very nicely. In my pictures I have on 4 thin coats of color and one coat of Seche Vite.


Andromeda


Andromeda is a deep blue-purple jelly base packed with hex and dot glitter, as well as two different sizes of colorful stars and tiny iridescent bar glitters.
You know me and my thing for all things blue...this color is beautiful!
I didn't have to do much dabbing to get the glitter spread out, with this sheer blurple jelly.
I am wearing three coats of color, one coat of gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.


Summer Wine


Summer wine is a bright red jelly polish loaded with pink, red, orange, yellow and iridescent hex and dot glitter. This color definitely has its share of glitters! I had to do quite a bit of dabbing for glitter placement with this one. Also, the red is very sheer. I used 4 coats of this color, but I think I could have done 3 if I had put them on a little more carefully. Also, I have on a coat of Gelous and Seche Vite.
This color is very beautiful and eye catching. I love the fact that it has TONS of glitter!


These 6 shades will be available TOMORROW, June 25th at 10:00 am EST on the Reverie Nail Lacquer Etsy site.
Also, be sure to stay up to date with Reverie on Facebook and Instagram!

Reverie Nail Lacquer




No comments:

Post a Comment