Monday, November 24, 2014

Darling Diva Polish - Nightbird

This polish is FINALLY making it to a legitimate blog post. I have had this shade for a long time, and I feel like I have come pretty dang close to acceptably capturing how lovely it is. If there were a title for "perfect blue holo" Nightbird would win. It's rich, it has depth and it has holo (that unfortunately the sun won't let me show you).

Nightbird is part of the White Witch collection. It is an indigo blue holo that goes on easy peasy! I'm wearing two coats of color and one coat of topcoat in my photos.


(I really wish you could see the beautiful holo that this polish has)
Even in low light, it's got a nice holo component I just can't get my camera to find it!!


If you click [here] you can visit the Darling Diva site and see some amazing swatches by Royal Milk Tea.


I love how indigo blue and gold look together. It looks so rich and regal. I decided to do some nail art over this beautiful blue. I used my personal favorite gold, "Tre Crime de Lavaredo" by Elevation Polish.


Fun, huh? Tre Crime de Lavaredo is a one coat wonder, so it's great for nail art like this!
Happy Monday, and have a great week!


DARLING DIVA POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment