Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Good Morning, and a Happy Thanksgiving to you!



I had planned on doing a nice, fall-like mani for today. Something with browns, and golds...lots of warm rich tones. You know what? I am seriously lacking in browns...and golds. What's up with that?
I guess I need to start building my collection when it comes to brown polish!

Anyway, I chose to do a gradient with black and tan and then use a black, white and gold glitter topper over it. I really like the way it turned out.


The colors I used were:
OPI My vampire is buff
Sinful colors Black on Black
China Glaze Boo-gie down


I think that these are a little flashier than I intended but I still like them. I'll probably do something like this for New Years eve!

Thanks for checking in, I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment