Thursday, October 23, 2014

Crazy Eyes!

Hey there...It's ten at night...why NOT write a blog post?
This is the time of night that I actually have some real quiet around here...the kiddo is sleeping, the dogs are sleeping and I don't have to work tomorrow. So, here we are! 

I saw some super crazy and super awesome nails on chalkboardnails.com. As usual...the manicures she comes up with are SUPER amazing. I am always in awe of the crazy amazing things she comes up with. For some reason, her "Over the Top Eyeball Nails" stuck with me. I have wanted to try these nails forever, and I felt really ambitious the other night.

For the original inspiration, click [here].

Here's what I came up with!


Over the top? Yes.
Super fun? Yes.


Halloween appropriate? Yes!


This mani takes lots of patience...but it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Gather your colors and your dotting tools and you're set! 

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment