Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Hello, again!

Hello friends! As you may or may not have noticed, I took a little unannounced break. I'm back, again! Today, to intro myself back I want to share with you some fun nails that some friends and I did one night in my kitchen!

Every once in awhile it's fun to get together to share the pretties that you've accumulated. Since the indie polish universe has so much to offer, it's fun to share and compare your stash with friends.

One Saturday night I had a couple friends over, Erin of ICE Polish and my dear friend Lisa (yes, I take the blame for her polish addiction) came to play with polish!

Let's take a look at what we did!

Erin's Nails

Lisa's Nails

My Nails

A little bit of stamping, a little bit of glitter, some striping tape and TONS of fun! 

Fall is here, friends and I am excited for all that the rest of the year has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment