Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Time for 4th of July manis!!

Have you decided how you'll be wearing your nails for the 4th of July? 
I still haven't completely decided, so today I am wearing a different look on each hand to see which I like better! Wanna see??

Red, silver and blue double ruffian

I used OPI liquid sand to create this cool double ruffian. The colors I used are "The Impossible" (red), "It's frosty outside" (silver) and "Kiss me at midnight" (Blue). I know that textured polish isn't really a big deal anymore, but every time I use one...I love them all over again!

Red, White and Blue "Crelly Sandwich"
Adorable, right? This one makes me think of star shaped sugar cookies or 4th of July cupcakes!
The colors I used for this look are Emerald and Ash "Mie Scattering" and Northern Star Polish "Red, White and Bright". This is how I layered the polishes:


I love a cute crelly sandwich! So, which do you like better?!? I may just leave a different mani on each hand, since I can't make up my mind!

Whatever you're up to this weekend, have a happy and SAFE 4th of July!

Emerald and Ash

Northern Star Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment