Monday, September 9, 2013

Peace, love and OPI!

Let me just start off by saying that this polish is freakin awesome! There's just something about a multi-chrome polish that makes me giddy. I've had this little beauty sitting in my collection for almost a month, and I hadn't used it until today. I don't know why I waited so long! This polish is one that will be a go-to fall color for sure.  I was feeling sad that I would have to set my bright summer colors aside and start using dark polishes again. Now that I see the beauty of "Peace, love and OPI" I feel pretty enthusiastic about the fall colors that are out there! Check it out!
It's so beautiful!
It's silver, wait no, its purple...

No, it's green...it's all of the above! I keep staring at it because its so fun!
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment