Monday, July 28, 2014

Elevation Polish - Vinson

Hi friends! Finally. Finally I have some Elevation Polish to call my own! 
Technically, my friend Jenne got me my first Elevation, I just don't have it yet. :-)
I ordered this one the next day.

I was on the fence about whether or not to get this one, but I am so glad I did. One thing I have to say, is that Elevation Polish is always so much more fantastic in person than it is in pictures.

Vinson is a dusty lilac metallic polish with a very strong linear holo in it.
I also did a little stamping over the top for this mani.



Vinson is a color that is readily available on the Elevation shop page. The ones that go fast are the Elevation SBPs (Small Batch Prototypes).


Today's post is short and sweet. I'm gonna play around with some alternative stamping options, and see what I can come up with for my next post!

Have a great day!

ELEVATION POLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment