Monday, May 5, 2014

Vivid Lacquer - Bettie Sage

Hello, and happy Monday! Today I have something very exciting to show you. Well, it's very exciting to me anyway! Bettie Sage is a color that has been a major lemming of mine that I thought I had missed out on! I first saw it on the Model City Polish blog. Bettie Sage is part of a set of collaboration shades that Vivid Lacquer created with a pinup photographer named Jess W. I didn't realize that the color was still available from the photographer, and not through Vivid Lacquer directly.

Application was a little tough with this color, it got a little streaky with each coat, but it smoothed right out with a coat of Seche Vite. 

Bettie Sage is a bright mint green crelly with a very subtle gold shimmer in it. If you are a mint lover like me, you need to get this color while you still can (if you still can).


I LOVE mint and gold together, so I thought that this ruffian mani was a perfect way to complement the two colors. 
I tried to get a macro shot of the gold shimmer, but I just couldn't capture it!



If you want to pick up this color, head over to the Jess W photography site.
Shipping took quite awhile, as the site owner was on vacation. It took about 3 weeks from the initial order being placed. Totally worth the wait, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment