Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Enchanted Polish and Picture Polish comparison

Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great day so far! I have another Enchanted polish to show you today, along with a Picture Polish shade that is full of the same color shifts! In this mani, I am wearing Ciao Milano by Enchanted Polish and Aurora by Picture Polish. 

Ciao Milano is a clear glitter topper with a color shift from turquoise to purple and even some blue and gold in just the right light.

Aurora is a complicated little polish to explain...it's tone on tone the same color as Ciao Milano, but the formula and coverage is different. I guess it is best described as a very sheer multichrome polish. The glitter that composes this polish is so teeny that it's hard to tell that it's glitter at all. Also, in the mix, there are larger pieces of glitter like those in Ciao Milano. 

Upon first examination, I thought that these two colors would look identical. I decided to start with a base of a very dark purple, and then layered these two lovely polishes over the top. Let me tell you...they are very similar, yet VERY different.


I can't even begin to explain my love for both of these colors. I mean, Aurora says "mind blowing" right on the bottle! In my pics I have on two coats of Sinful Colors "Inkwell" and two coats each of the Enchanted and the Picture Polish.


 I love that these colors all work together, but have a slightly different texture. I have been wearing this mani since Monday, and I love it so much I don't want to take it off!


What's not to love about that???

This next picture is definitely not meant to have mesmerizing quality, I just wanted to show you how shifty these colors are! That's what I love so much about multichrome polish, you get all kinds of color, in one bottle.


Yep, thats the Enchanted and Picture Polish. It's in my living room without any light shining directly on it. You can really see that magenta/purple/gold shift, can't you? 

I hate to tell you, but these colors aren't the easiest to get your hands on but you can sign up for the Enchanted Polish newsletter at enchantedpolish.bigcartel.com. You can keep up with Picture Polish via Facebook and Instagram too!

Thanks for checking in! Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment