Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm gonna let my fangirl flag fly for a bit...ok?

I'm on the bad guy's team, ok? I'm going full on fangirl for this post, and then I'll settle down. Deal? I know that I'm not the only one out there that has a strange obsession with Loki...or maybe it's just the actor that plays him :-)  I asked Ashley of Emerald and Ash to find some inspiration from a character and make this crazy fangirl a custom polish. The result? Perfection.

This is Ashley's creation..."Mrs. Loki of Asgard"


AMAZZZZIIIINNNG!

"Mrs Loki" is a blackened green with gold shimmer, and gold, black, and midnight flakies. 
It is everything I had hoped it would be! I love this polish!!!




My favorite thing about Emerald and Ash polishes is the "Earthy" feel that a lot of them have. They are very complex and have more to them than you'd think, at first glance.
I was literally giddy when this baby came in the mail. It's my very own polish, made especially for me.
In my pictures I am wearing two coats of polish and one coat of Seche Vite.

Since this polish is inspired by my favorite bad guy, I thought I'd do some Loki inspired nail art to go along with it!


I think ruffian manis are my new favorite!


Thanks for being such a great Baddie, Loki. 
We all love you.


Also, check out Emerald and Ash's bitchin cuticle oil sale that's happening the rest of the month of may!

Emerald and Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment